Our clients work under constant scrutiny to deliver critical public services. They demand top notch legal advice, and that's what we provide.
We've been advising the public sector for over 20 years. Our team work with central government, local government, blue light services and a diverse mix of other public bodies across the UK, advising across the full range of legal services from day-to-day business as usual matters through to supporting on the most complex of public projects.
Our extensive experience means we understand the nuances of advising the public sector and the need to provide pragmatic, commercial advice. We have finely honed our way of working to respond with speed and agility, combining technology and project management with strong legal teams to support even the most complex of projects efficiently and cost effectively.
Our public sector capabilities are demonstrated by our appointment to some of the most prestigious legal panels:
- Crown Commercial Service RM3786 General Legal Advisory Services Panel (Tier 1)
- Crown Commercial Service RM3786 Wider Public Sector
- National Legal Services Framework for blue light services
- London Borough Legal Alliance
- Cornwall Council (commercial services)
- BBC (property services)
- Oxfordshire Legal Services Framework
- North West Consortium (property, planning and environmental)
- London University Purchasing Consortium
- Advising a major police force on a high risk £800 million IT transformation procurement under an effectively two tower model
- Acting for a major central government department in connection with the drafting and procurement of a suite of contracts to replace the department's existing PFI arrangements.
- Advising on compulsory purchase order issues related to a local authority's major highway regeneration scheme
- Crown Commercial Services
- Government Legal Department
- The Insolvency Service
- London Borough of Ealing
- Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime, Metropolitan Police Service
- Warrington Borough Council