Our clients work under constant scrutiny to deliver critical public services. They demand top notch legal advice, and that's what we provide.
We are appointed to some of the most prestigious legal panels - including:
- Tier One on the Crown Commercial Services RM3786 General legal advisory services panel.
- the National Legal Services Framework for blue light services.
- the London Borough Legal Alliance.
- Cornwall Council's framework for commercial services.
- the BBC's panel for property services.
- the Oxfordshire Legal Services Framework.
- the North West Consortium for property, planning and environmental, and
- the London University Purchasing Consortium.
Combining technology and project management disciplines means that we can support even the most complex of public projects efficiently and cost effectively. We support local authorities, police forces and other public bodies with their day-to-day work too.
Our sector focus enables us to concentrate our effort and resources on learning as much as we can about our clients' businesses and approach; working with clients from a firm wide perspective, not merely by work type or team. With TLT's offices in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, we are able to provide expertise across all UK jurisdictions.
- Advising a police force on a high risk c£800 million Command and Control procurement under an effectively two tower model.
- Supporting the BBC's property strategy with legal services for the estate across England and Wales.
- Establishing a London Borough's £170 million+ property services framework, with five other participating boroughs.
- Complex negotiations with the developer, site owner and freeholder local authority for the c£13 million central custody facility project of one of the UK's largest police forces.
- Renewal of the 450 leases held by the 245 businesses operating at New Covent Garden Market (the largest fruit, vegetable and flower market in the UK).