Supporting the growth and success of the local economy, our Glasgow office has a dynamic reputation and a growing team.
There's no two ways about it: we're on an upward trajectory, doubling our size in Glasgow over the last three years with ambitious plans to continue to grow.
For clients, that means we provide the strength and depth across the full range of sectors and service, with a sought-after, nationally-renowned team of specialists.
But don't take our word for it, we won the Scottish Legal Awards Real Estate Year of the Year 2020 and were shortlisted in the Scottish Legal Award 2021 categories for Lawyer of the Year, Real Estate Team of the Year and, Excellence in Client Care.
Get in touch now to see how we could help your organisation to thrive.
- Advising Intelligent Land Investment on the development of its portfolio which aims to bring 2GW of Energy Storage - Pumped Storage Hydro and Battery Storage - to Scotland.
- Advising long-standing client Blackfinch in relation to the acquisition and finance of Bradley Wind Farm in Scotland.
- Advising Santander UK on its £12 million financing of a flagship 30MW battery storage project, operated by Still Waters Green Technology.
- Advising McGill’s, the largest independent bus passenger transport operator in Scotland on its multi-million pound acquisition of a group of companies from the National Express Plc group.
- Advised Sussex Place Ventures on its investment in Endomagnetics, a UK-based surgical guidance technology spin-out through its special purpose investment vehicle.
- Appointed on an exclusive basis to undertake all Scottish acquisitions, relocations and real estate asset management work for Tapi Carpets.
- Acting in all Scottish real estate requirements for Greene King including securitisations, strategic advice tailored to the Greene King Estate.
- Advised on a successful legal challenge to coronavirus laws related to the definition of a ‘licensed café’ in Scotland.