Since opening our office in Belfast city centre in May 2012, our team has built a growing reputation for providing commercially-astute and diligent service.
We're ambitious for our clients and have a clear and simple aim to help them succeed. We listen, think creatively and then act, sourcing the right expertise from our business and, where necessary, collaborating with others and scaling our resource to deliver. We act for a variety of clients including large national and international organisations headquartered in Northern Ireland as well as high growth businesses.
We're especially proud of our Diversity Mark NI affiliation and have been awarded with a bronze accreditation for our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the jurisdiction.
- Advising EP Kilroot Ltd. on their £600m “energy park” redevelopment of the Kilroot Power station site, Northern Ireland’s largest energy generation site.
- Advising LCC, a major fuel distribution and supply company on their multi-million pound redevelopment of Northern Ireland’s only deep water oil storage facility.
- Acting for investors Alpha Real Capital in relation to the acquisition of an eleven NIRO accredited single wind turbine portfolio of assets across Northern Ireland in a £20m+ acquisition.
- Acting for CBRE Capital Advisors and the NIIF in connection with the development finance facilities to Bywater Properties in respect of the redevelopment of 35-47A Donegall Place and 34-40 Fountain Street, Belfast.
- Acting on behalf of David Samuel Property Management on the acquisition of Holywood Exchange Retail Park; Acquisition of Lisnagelvin Retail Park; lettings at Crescent Link Retail Park to M&S, Homebase and Iceland; sale of Springvale Business Park.
- Advising Andras House Limited, one of Northern Ireland’s largest hoteliers, on the ongoing management of their extensive Northern Ireland property portfolio.