In association with the Building Societies Association, TLT's Dan Read and David Gardner provide an overview of the new EBA guidelines on outsourcing arrangements.
Together Dan Read and David Gardner, commercial partners from TLT guided BSA members through:
1. Introduction to Outsourcing guidelines and regulation, including (brief) history
2. The purpose of the new EBA guidelines
3. Key changes from the previous UK position (SYSC8, MiFID Org Reg, EBA Cloud Guidelines)
4. The transition provisions before/after September 2019
5. What does it mean for Building Societies?
6. How legal can help
Recent updates to the requirements for climate-related disclosures from the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) may require new attention from all companies, and in particular early attention for...