In association with the Building Societies Association, TLT's Dan Read and David Gardner provide an overview of the new EBA guidelines on outsourcing arrangements.
Together Dan Read and David Gardner, commercial partners from TLT guided BSA members through:
1. Introduction to Outsourcing guidelines and regulation, including (brief) history
2. The purpose of the new EBA guidelines
3. Key changes from the previous UK position (SYSC8, MiFID Org Reg, EBA Cloud Guidelines)
4. The transition provisions before/after September 2019
5. What does it mean for Building Societies?
6. How legal can help
Cardholders may seek a refund from the supplier but with businesses operating with reduced staffing levels and others not operating at all, cardholders are likely seek refunds through the chargeback scheme or Section 75...