This new TLT publication aims to provide you with an overview of some of the legislative and case law developments, in addition to statutory guidance issues, affecting Social Housing.
Featured this month:
- Charity Commission interim guidance on social investment
- Consultation to SDLT filing and payment process
- HRMC consultation on restricting salary sacrifice
- Gender pay gap reporting regulations delayed
- Section 78 of The Equality Act 2010 comes into force
- Modern Slavery Act Code of Practice now in force
- Woolfe,R v London Borough of Islington
- Homelessness Reduction Bill
- Local authority decision to not provide accommodation to EEA national unlawful
- DWP publishes guidance on Universal Credit and rented housing
- HCA publishes Head of Terms for standard form of contract for Shared Ownership and Affordable Homes Programme
- YA v London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
Landlord and tenant
- Does the superior landlord or intermediate landlord have duty to consult under section 20 of Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 for qualifying works?
- HMRC changes view of VAT treatment of dwelling formed from more than one building.