TLT's monthly law update on all things affecting social housing
Highlights this month include:
- ICO produces lawful basis interactive guidance tool
- Government consults on proposals to toughen rules on building safety
- Funding for supported housing: Government response published
- MHCLG announces plans for mandatory code of practice for letting and managing agents
- Land Transaction Tax relief for certain transactions relating to social housing: Technical guidance
This publication is intended for general guidance and represents our understanding of the relevant law and practice as at May 2018. Specific advice should be sought for specific cases. For more information see our terms & conditions.