TLT's monthly law update of all things affecting social housing
Highlights of this month include:
- BEIS announces protection against identity fraud for company directors
- MEES Regulations: Why should tenants care?
- April 2018 increases to statutory maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental and sick pay
- Social Rented Housing: Consultation papers - Written question
- Draft regulations dealing with Insolvency of Registered Providers of Social Housing laid before Parliament
- Overhaul of the National Planning Policy Framework has been launched
This publication is intended for general guidance and represents our understanding of the relevant law and practice as at March 2018. Specific advice should be sought for specific cases. For more information see our terms & conditions.