TLT's monthly law update of all things affecting social housing
Highlights of this month include:
- Data protection: recent developments roundup
- Rogue landlords put on notice as government announces tough new powers
- Proposed increases to statutory maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental and sick pay rates
- Draft regulations for monitoring employees' communications published
- New inquiry into Grenfell highlights "longstanding concerns" over UK social housing
This publication is intended for general guidance and represents our understanding of the relevant law and practice as at January 2018. Specific advice should be sought for specific cases. For more information see our terms & conditions.