TLT's monthly law update on all things affecting social housing
Highlights this month include:
- Fundraising Regulator to start naming organisations it investigates.
- Government bans combustible materials on high-rise homes.
- Budget to support new housing, high streets and local services.
- The hidden consequences of gender pay gap reporting.
- Reform of the Community Infrastructure Levy.
- New 'Social Value' contracts to revolutionise government procurement.
This publication is intended for general guidance and represents our understanding of the relevant law and practice as at December 2018. Specific advice should be sought for specific cases. For more information see our terms & conditions.