TLT's monthly law update on all things social housing
Highlights of this month’s update include:
- An update on Brexit discussions
- The Small Charitable Donations and Childcare Payments Act receives Royal Assent
- The government launches a consultation on industrial strategy
- The draft Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties and Public Authorities) Regulations 2017 are published
- The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) announce the location of 14 new garden village proposals.
Download the newsletter from the link below.
If you have any concerns about any of the developments outlined in this update, or if you require any advice on the effect of the developments or on how to respond appropriately, please do get in touch.