Welcome to TLT's Financial Services Regulation round up. In each edition we summarise the latest regulatory news, focusing specifically on regulatory reform, consumer credit, the Financial Ombudsman Service, advertising, insurance, mortgages, banking and payments, and give a round up of industry news. Among the stories we cover this week are:
- FCA issues consultation paper on Buy to Let mortgages and implementing the MCD;
- The LSB publishes a review of the adequacy of processes and controls used to identify early signs of customers in financial difficulties;
- CAB publishes report 'Consumer challenges 2015';
- Lloyds Banking Group launches an electronic identification process for account opening; and
- FOS provides guidance on POAs and how lenders can deal with complaints about mental capacity.