Welcome to TLT's Financial Services Regulation round up. In each edition we summarise the latest regulatory news, focusing specifically on regulatory reform, consumer credit, the Financial Ombudsman Service, advertising, insurance, mortgages, banking and payments, and give a round up of industry news. Among the stories we cover this week are:
- FCA to gather evidence on how PPI complaints process works;
- HMT calls for evidence on data sharing and open data in banking;
- FCA announces sentencing of unauthorised forex investment fraudsters;
- ASA finds a short term loan advertisement irresponsible; and
- CMA criticised for changes to the way no claims bonus protection is to be sold under new rules.