Welcome to TLT's Financial Services Regulation round up. In each edition we summarise the latest regulatory news, focusing specifically on regulatory reform, consumer credit, the Financial Ombudsman Service, advertising, insurance, mortgages, banking and payments, and give a round up of industry news. Among the stories we cover this week are:
- FCA launches consultation on Presumption of Responsibility;
- 'Current account switch service is working for consumers' says FCA;
- Insurance industry welcomes change to Draft Compensation Bill, but concerns remain;
- UK announces decision to join Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank; and
- Experian detects surge in fraudsters using identity theft to open current accounts.