The UK has voted to leave the European Union - an outcome that puts us into uncharted waters.
We now enter a period of uncertainty as the government looks at what next in terms of trade, our economy and the regulations that impact business.We will likely see how this develops over the coming weeks and months.
To support our clients during this period of change, we have set up a dedicated Brexit hotline and email address to help answer queries and concerns around areas such as:
- The implications for UK employment law, given some have their basis in EU laws that the UK has been required to implement into domestic legislation.
- Potential gaps in UK laws if European rules fall away and what impact past European Court of Justice rulings will have on future disputes.
- Application & enforcement of state aid rules, rulings and investigations in the period until Brexit.
- Application & enforcement of EU Competition & Public Procurement legislation in the period until Brexit.
- Compliance – appropriate assessment and mitigation of corporate legal risks in the period until Brexit.
- What will happen to current EU Directives and Regulations going through the process of implementation from the EU Network and Information Security Directive to the new General Data Protection Regulation.
Brexit legal hotline: 0333 006 0429
Brexit email queries Brexit@tltsolicitors.com