This event will bring together experts from across the industry to explore some key themes that will feature in the year ahead.
Key topics include:
- Where we are on the Open Banking and Open Finance roadmap
- New products and innovations changing the digital banking ecosystem
- The benefits and challenges of innovation
- Key financial services regulatory priorities for 2020 and how you can prepare
- Securing your data and building resilience
The conference is for in-house lawyers and senior managers at banks and other financial services firms with responsibility for digital banking, regulatory and compliance, innovation, data and products.
- Alan Ainsworth, Head of Policy, Open Banking Implementation Entity
- David Gardner, Partner, TLT LLP
- Dan Read, Partner, TLT LLP
- Tom Scott, Principal Consultant, CX Partners
- Daniel Gill, CEO & Founder, Augnet
- Brian Craig, Legal Director, TLT LLP
- Jason Hart, Global Cyber Security Expert
- Ian Burgess, Director, Cyber and Third Party Risk, UK Finance
- Gareth Oldale, Partner, Head of Privacy & Cyber Security, TLT LLP
- Robin Penfold, Partner, TLT LLP
- Emily Morton, Associate, TLT LLP
Please contact Vanessa Ong if you are interested in attending.