Catch up with our webinar which considered the Covid-19 situation and how it has impacted on the disputes landscape in Scotland to date as well as in the future.
Watch our on demand webinar led by partners John Paul Sheridan, Tom McEntegart and Alan Munro and legal director Louise Chopra, in which they discuss:
- Likely Covid-related disputes frustration, force majeure, landlord tenant issues.
- How the courts have dealt with Covid-19 - what will be the permanent changes and the impact on how court actions run?
- Implications for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and growth in ADR more generally.
- Potential impact of litigation funding and/or allowance of class actions in Scotland.
- The insolvency impact both from the legislation passed and more generally.
This webinar is the first in a series of disputes webinars that we are running for in-house counsel in September and October.