The evolution of modern cities
Join us for our annual seminar which will be chaired by TLT's Head of Real Estate, Maria Connolly.
The event will use an interactive case study to explore topical issues facing property investors, landlords and managing agents. The focus will be on practical solutions for successfully dealing with the changes taking place in modern cities.
On the agenda: Case Study dealing with a mixed use building
- A practical guide to obtaining vacant possession
- Learn how to deal with tenants facing financial difficulties
- Top tips on Permitted Development Rights
- Advice on the latest trends, including a look at flexible office space and serviced apartments
- How to open licensed premises
- Reviewing GDPR pitfalls for property owners and investors
- Insights on electric vehicle charging points
- TLT's expert team take part in a panel discussion and answer your questions, helping you stay ahead of the game
If you'd like to attend this seminar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which date/location you're interested in attending.
Bristol, 26 September, TLT LLP, 1 Redcliff Street. 08.30 - 12.00
London, 3 October, TLT LLP, 20 Gresham Street. 15.00 - 18.00
Manchester, 10 October, TLT LLp, 3 Hardman Square. 08.30 - 12.00