Yervand is part of the Corporate Team at TLT.
He focusses on mergers and acquisitions, but also acts on other corporate projects such as group reorganisations and constitutional matters.
Yervand advises a range of clients, including local and owner-managed businesses and national and international companies. He works across TLT’s sectors, in particular Retail & consumer goods and Leisure, food & drink.
Yervand adopts a collaborative and proactive approach to transactions, working alongside clients to achieve their objectives and encouraging all parties to maintain a productive relationship throughout a transaction. He actively listens to clients to understand their business and become a trusted business adviser.
After qualifying as a solicitor in September 2016 and before joining TLT, Yervand spent 4 and half years in private practice corporate law and 8 months in-house at Biffa.
Jurisdiction: England & Wales
Retail & consumer goods
- Advised the shareholders of Roper Rhodes Limited on the sale of the company to Svedbergs, being Svedbergs’ first entry into the UK and concluding the Roper family’s succession plan.
- Advised the shareholder of Vans 365 Limited on the sale of the company to Cazoo, forming part of Cazoo's plans to include commercial vehicles in its online retail offering.
Leisure, food & drink (sport)
- Advised a professional football club on a number of transactions. These included equity investments by existing shareholders (to provide the club with funds to finance off-field projects, in particular a new grandstand and an enhanced hospitality offering), the conversion of shareholder debt into equity and the exit of the previous majority shareholder.
- Advised the shareholders of ChargePoint Services (now ENGIE EV Solutions) on their sale of CPS to Engie.
- Managed a management buy-out of certain business divisions of an international logistics company, acting for the continuing directors and coordinating the input required from overseas counsel in 3 jurisdictions.