Ranjeev focuses on domestic and cross-border real estate transactions, with a particular focus on real estate finance. He acts for developers, investors, banks and other financial institutions, across a range of real estate asset classes including hotels, student accommodation and care homes. His broad practice gives him a very well-rounded view of the sector, and the ability to provide clear, comprehensive and commercial advice.
Jurisdiction: England & Wales
Recent transactions include:
- advising a Singaporean sponsor on the finance elements of its acquisition of a portfolio of four UK business parks;
- advising a debt fund on its development financing of an 80-bed care home;
- advising a private investor on its acquisition of four student accommodation sites;
- acting for a London bank on its development financing of a mixed-use scheme in Kings Cross; and
- advising a hotel sponsor on its refinancing of a portfolio European and US hotel