Marc is a partner in the banking team. He is an experienced finance lawyer with a proven track record of working on complex and high value lending transactions in the UK and cross border. He is skilled in all aspects of general finance work (cash-flow lending), real estate finance and development finance, acting for bank lenders, non-bank lenders and borrowers on bilateral and syndicated transactions.
Marc has acted for a wide range of financial institutions as well as broad range of public and private, national and multi-national and corporate clients.
Jurisdiction: England and Wales
- Acting for a Belgian private equity firm on its first acquisition in the UK of healthcare assets for a €100m
- Acting for a US investment bank providing an equity bridge to support a debt restructuring for a FTSE listed entity
- Acting for a syndicate of UK banks in connection with a strategically important acquisition for a high street retailer
- Acting for a syndicate of UK and US banks in connection with the acquisition and subsequent disposal of a chain of prestigious boutique hotels
- Acting for a UK bank in connection with the financing of a Premier League football club secured against media revenues