Francesca joined TLT from Orrick where she spent over eight years working with clients in the clean energy sector.
Francesca has a wealth of corporate transactional knowledge, having advised on a range of cross border and domestic mergers and acquisitions, complex joint venture arrangements and corporate restructurings. Her experience spans the full range of renewable energy technologies, including solar, wind, storage, biomass and waste to energy, along with oil and gas and conventional power projects in the UK, Europe and Africa.
Jurisdiction: England & Wales
- Solar: Advising various investment funds and UK yieldcos on the acquisition and sale (via bilateral and auction processes) of over 700 MW of ground mounted and rooftop capacity in the UK.
- Wind: Acting for BlackRock in connection with its acquisition of a 160MW development stage onshore wind project in Norway.
- Energy from Waste & Biomass: Acting for Bioenergy Infrastructure Group on its acquisition from Macquarie of interests in a portfolio of construction stage and operation anaerobic digestion and biomass facilities with a combined capacity of more than 70 MW in connection with the privatisation of the Green Investment Bank.
- Advising a specialist investor in the biomass and waste to energy sector on its equity and debt financing arrangements, including complex shareholder arrangements and group reorganisations.
- Oil and Gas: Advising Kistos plc on its de-SPAC acquisition of Tulip Oil Netherlands B.V. The acquisition comprised a controlling interest in the Q10-A offshore gas field in the Dutch North Sea which is reliant on solar and wind power and plays a key role in the renewable energy transition.