Ellie is an associate in the real estate team.
She qualified as a solicitor in 2016. Ellie acts for both public and private sector clients carrying out a wide range of work including commercial acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant, acting for lenders in connection with secured lending and recoveries and acting for private investors and funds in relation to the acquisition and disposal of investment properties.
- Acting for US financial services business on their European HQ in the Heron Tower, City of London for a rental of over £900,000 per annum.
- Acting for Imperial Tobacco Limited in the sale and leaseback of their head offices of over 130,000 sq feet with a sale value of over £50 million and a leaseback rental of 2.5 million per annum.
- Acting for receivers in the portfolio management of acquired distressed properties including advising on the sale of multiple retail shopping centres across England and Wales.
- Advising numerous public sector clients including the Police and Crime Commissioners for Humberside, Bedfordshire and Avon & Somerset on the consolidation of their property portfolio including:
- Acting in connection with the acquisition of a number of former magistrates courts, including negotiation of forward sale price sharing agreements and subsequent disposal of colocation sites including complex overage arrangements
- Disposal of numerous stations, houses and operational assets though private sales and auctions.