Craig is an experienced commercial litigator, specialising in High Court litigation, arbitration and mediation involving a wide range of corporate clients across a range of sectors including IT, telecommunications, retail, sports, manufacturing, aviation and business support services.
His practice covers matters including: shareholder disputes; IT disputes; international joint venture disputes; contract disputes; warranty litigation; professional negligence; intellectual property disputes (trade mark, copyright, passing off and others); insolvency litigation; civil fraud; misrepresentation and misappropriation claims; and competition litigation, including private follow-on damages actions.
Jurisdiction: England and Wales
- Acting for an international aircraft leasing company in relation to a multi-million dollar breach of contract dispute against a Bahraini bank.
- Acting for the vendor in a heavyweight commercial dispute (in excess of £50m) regarding breach of warranty claims and accounting issues arising from the sale of a worldwide logistics business.
- Acting for a number of defendants in claims brought for in excess of £75m. A multi-jurisdictional dispute, the back-drop to which involved a defendant who was convicted and imprisoned for fraud and was the subject of (what was at the time) the largest confiscation order obtained by the SFO.
- Successfully obtaining a search and seize order and interim injunctive relief against a former member of the client LLP and several others including a major competitor based on claims for breach of confidence; breach of fiduciary duties; breach of post termination restrictions; and inducement to breach.
- Acting for an international IT company in relation to an employee competition/conspiracy case against several former directors and employees.