Alison has substantial experience of the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
She advises on redundancy and restructuring exercises, including site closures, off-shoring, relocations and changes to terms and conditions, as well as all TUPE related and collective consultation matters, having spent many years advising clients in the outsourcing and logistics sectors.
Alison qualified in 2001 and joined TLT in 2009.
Her supervisor at TLT is Stuart McBride.
Jurisdiction: England and Wales
- Advising and acting for the Official Receiver in respect of multiple claims for protective award.
- Acting for and advising insurance company in respect of a claim of sex discrimination and constructive dismissal against company and individual board member.
- Advising on large scale redundancy and re-organisation of listed company.
- Advising on restructuring of private school.
- Acting for supermarket chain in respect of sex discrimination and equal pay claim brought by senior manager.