Our multi-disciplinary clean energy team has advised on some of the first electric vehicle charging infrastructure projects to be implemented in the UK.
We've been involved in modelling project structures and advising on funding options for both standalone EV charging infrastructure, fleet vehicle charging infrastructure and multi-technology projects that look to combine EV charging points with other assets such as solar and battery storage.
Utilising our sector expertise, we have negotiated EPC and O&M contracts alongside commercial terms and agreements that are bankable for flagship EV charging projects. We have also been involved in negotiating the intellectual property rights for associated software.
We worked with leading commentators in the sector to produce an EV whitepaper that discusses the opportunities and considerations surrounding the UK's growing shift to electric vehicles.
- Advising an ethical funder on its £multi-million funding of an EV charging installation company that will supply hundreds of charging points at a supermarket chain.
- Advising a large real estate chain on the installation of EV charging points across its national portfolio.
- Advising a green energy supplier on a strategic investment and on-going commercial partnership with a data and digital solutions company that have developed a charging location app.
- Advising a London local authority on agreements with charge point developers and operators for charge point installation and maintenance.
- Advising several local authorities on agreements with charge point developers and operators for charge point installation and maintenance and procurement.