Created in 2000, we set out to be a different kind of law firm, one that pushed the boundaries with new ways of working and thinking.
Since then, we've more than tripled in size and are privileged to support some of the UK's major institutions and well-known brands as well as some high growth innovative companies and entrepreneurs.
- 2013: TLT opens new Manchester office.
- 2012: TLT acquires Anderson Fyfe in Scotland.
- 2012: TLT opens Belfast office.
- 2007: TLT acquires international commercial firm Constant & Constant.
- 2005: TLT opens City office through the acquisition of niche banking and financial services practice Lawrence Jones.
- 2000: TLT created following a merger between Lawrence Tuckets and Trumps.