In business today keeping ahead of the competition often depends on the exploitation of information. Changes in the law can have a significant impact on the way a business operates. We provide regular legal updates and articles on key issues, a selection of which are available on this site.
Please note that these legal updates are for general guidance. Please get in touch with us for more specific advice in relation to any particular matter.
If you require this information in an alternative format, such as audio, large print or Braille, please contact Natasha Volkk on 0117 917 8948.
Subscribe to legal updates
- Outline of Government plans following Queen's Speech ...more
- A transparent world ...more
- DC scheme governance: The next big thing? ...more
- Town and Village Greens - some relief for landlowners ...more
- The Green Deal - how does it affect commercial property owners? ...more
- Can you dismiss an employee for suing their ex-employer? ...more
- Shareholder employment status ...more
- Employment Tribunal Fees ...more
- Auto Enrolment FAQs ...more
- DECC publishes an update on final investment decision ...more
- That's a strike: disability discrimination claim struck out where employer did not know of disability ...more
- Recommendations to Landlords of properties in multiple occupation ...more
- Whistleblowing update ...more
- New ICO guidance note on use of personal devices by employees ...more
- EU data protection watchdogs call for stricter controls on apps ...more
- ICO targets cold-calling in crackdown on illegal marketing practices ...more
- Further delays for domestic RHI and degression details for non-domestic RHI ...more
- Landowners: Do you have rights that need to be protected? ...more
- Breakdown in the working relationship: a fair dismissal? ...more
- Pre-transfer dismissals: an administrator's own goal ...more