Fraser is a Solicitor in our Employment team and regularly acts for employer clients in both contentious and non-contentious matters. In addition, he also has significant experience in advising clients on complex business immigration and right to work matters.
Fraser qualified in 2014 and his supervisor at TLT is Jonathan Rennie.
- Advising a major UK real estate business in relation to the defence of an Employment Tribunal claim of alleged disability discrimination;
- Advising a global business in the energy sector regarding the defence of multiple redundancy-related unfair dismissal claims;
- Dealing with the employment aspects of a proposed investment in an e-learning business by a private equity investor;
- Advising an independent investment bank on Home Office rules for sponsorship of a non-EEA national to work in the UK and a subsequent application for a Tier 2 (General) Sponsor Licence; and
- Advising a major online fashion retailer and a UK ethical investment bank in relation to right to work matters for EU staff in the run up to Brexit.