TLT's Financial Services Disputes and Investigations team invites you to an evening of lively discussion on the changing landscape of SME banking disputes and complaints.
The panel-style event will start at 16.00 and will focus on:
- the expansion of ADR in the SME space including the widening of the Ombudsman's jurisdiction to allow access for SMEs ahead of the 1 April 2019 implementation deadline;
- a discussion on how more complex and high-value complaints ought to be dealt with; and
- the opportunities and challenges that a wider complaints jurisdiction may bring to the Financial Services sector in the future.
Providing real insight from those embedded within the industry, the panel will include:
- David Lytton, Managing Legal Counsel, RBS Litigation & Investigations on why is SME ADR a hot topic?
- Stephen Pegge, Managing Director, Commercial Finance, UK Finance on implementing the industry's commitments
- Tim Archer, Lead Ombudsman and Director of Casework, Financial Ombudsman Service on getting ready for our new small business jurisdiction
- Flora Hamilton, Head of Financial Services, CBI on moving forward: what does good look like?
The panel will be chaired by Peter Richards-Gaskin, Partner in TLT's Financial Services Disputes and Investigations team.
This will be a prime opportunity to network and hear direct from leaders in the industry on the SME complaints landscape and how complaints will be dealt with going forward, together with what steps are being taken ahead of the 1 April deadline.
Sign up here to attend.
If you have any queries about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
20 Gresham Street,
More details and map