Join TLT in Scotland where our Financial Services Disputes and Investigations team will be hosting an evening of lively discussion on the changing landscape of SME banking disputes and complaints.
The panel-style event will focus on:
- the expansion of the Ombudsman's jurisdiction to allow access for SMEs;
- a discussion on how more complex and high-value complaints ought to be dealt with, in particular through the voluntary ombudsman scheme also known as the Dispute Resolution Scheme (DRS); and
- the opportunities and challenges that a wider complaints jurisdiction may bring for firms.
Providing real insight from those embedded within the industry, the panel will include:
- David Lytton, Managing Legal Counsel, RBS Litigation & Investigations on why SME ADR is a hot topic?
- Stephen Pegge, Managing Director, Commercial Finance, UK Finance on implementing the industry's commitments
- Flora Hamilton, Head of Financial Services, CBI on moving forward: what does good look like?
Email Vanessa Ong with your name, job title and company name if you are interested in attending this session.