TLT is delighted to invite you to our annual international banks event on the eve of the UK's planned exit from the EU.
2019 is a year of significant change for the UK which will undoubtedly impact international banks.
In a departure from our usual morning timing, we will be hosting an evening of talks and a panel session using the interactive polling tool "Slido", followed by a drinks reception.
Providing real insight into priorities for 2019 for international banks will be:
- Simon Hills, Director - Prudential Policy, UK Finance who will provide a keynote speech on the opportunities for international banks in the UK in light of Brexit and a more challenging regulatory landscape.
- Nerisha Sethi, Senior Manager - Financial Services - Banking & Capital Markets, Ernst & Young LLP who will give thoughts and insights into operational resilience and the regulatory agenda.
Snapshot updates will also be provided by:
- Michael Ruck, Partner, TLT on the latest regulatory updates
- Tim Waller, Partner, TLT on developments in payments and digital technology
- Andrew Lockerbie, Partner, TLT on dealing with non-performing loans
- Paul Gair, Partner, TLT on LIBOR and the transition to SONIA
The panel will be chaired by Peter Carney, Partner in TLT's Banking & Restructuring team.
For more information or to register your place, please contact Vanessa Ong in TLT's events team.
20 Gresham Street
More details and map