Teal background image

Marriage & civil service licences

To host wedding ceremonies, the owner of the premises must have the appropriate authority namely a wedding/marriage licence. We help businesses through the complicated application process, where different licensing authorities require different information.

We act for a wide variety of premises from large five star hotels and major attractions through to smaller function room facilities. 

We offer a full advice package, from advising on local requirements, plans, the facilities required and the application process, to making the applications and obtaining grant. 

Our knowledge of the process and UK-wide expertise means we can obtain the necessary permissions with the minimum cost and time.

Insights & events View all